M.Z. Naser, PhD, PE
This page contains recent calls for papers, chapters, and other contributions where I am serving as an Editor/Co-Editor:
1. Edited book titled, Causal learning, Causal Inference and Knowledge Discovery in Engineering Systems by Elsevier (accepting abstracts).
2. Edited book titled, Machine Learning in Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development: A practitioner’s handbook, by the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE) (accepting abstracts).
3. Edited book titled, Handbook of Construction and Insulation Materials for Fire Resistance Evaluation, Design, and Analysis, by Elsevier (accepting abstracts). [Co-editing with Paul O. Awoyera].
4. Proposals for book in our Springer Book Series Digital Innovations in Architecture, Engineering, and Construction.[Cover page].
5. Call For Papers for a special issue on Bridge fire safety at the Journal of Advances in Bridge Engineering (Springer). All papers will be published in an open-access format free of charge (i.e., without any APC fees).
3. [Special Issue] Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Architecture, Structures, and Construction. [link].
2. [Seminar/Edited Book] The Concrete Industry in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - American Concrete Institute (ACI) convention seminar & Special Publication. [link] [flyer] [book The Concrete Industry in the Era of Artificial Intelligence (SP-350 book)].